COVID-19 Contact Tracing Form
Under COVID-19 regulations you must CHECK IN before playing.
Please do so by clicking the link below first.
*Night Players - Centennial Park is now open but please note that the council is also locking the gates according to the park winter opening hours. Our padlock has been destroyed by someone and we have placed an order for a new one which will arrive in about a week. Until then, we advise the night players to park their cars outside the park and ask that you do so responsibly and respectfully of our neighbours.
Online court bookings are available to members who have signed up and paid for the current financial season. As part of the membership subscription process you will have received an email containing your new membership number. You will need this membership number to make a court booking. Please follow the instructions below :
FOR COURT INFORMATION AND TO BOOK A COURT CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW
2. To the right of the calendar you will see Court 1 through to Court 6 and available times for booking. Any times that are blocked out in grey are already booked.
3. Select an available starting time on the court you want to book by clicking on the time. e.g 7am
4. Input your Membership Number and click Next
5. Select the end time and duration of your booking (30min, 1hr, 1 ½hrs, 2hrs) by clicking on the drop down box e.g. 8:00am (1.0 hour)
6. Input your contact phone number
7. Input your email address (you will receive a confirmation email of your booking once confirmed)
8. Confirm your email address by typing it in again
9. Ignore the Voucher Number (if any) field
10. Click Next
11. Click the Confirm Booking button once you have reviewed the booking details for accuracy
12. You will be taken to a page saying your booking is successful showing:
a. The day,
date and time of the booking;
b. The court number;
c. The club address
13. You will receive a confirmation email
If you make a court booking and subsequently need to amend or cancel it, go back to the booking confirmation email you received, click on the link for your booking, click on Cancel Booking, confirm, and repeat the booking process as described above.
Please remember to CANCEL your booking AS SOON AS YOU CAN if you know you won't be playing so others CAN!
Like us on Facebook
For general enquiries please email us on email@example.com or contact any member of the Management Committee or come down to the club at 184 Beach Road, Campbells Bay, North Shore, Auckland. We are located in the middle of Centennial Park Campbells Bay
The best way to contact the club is via email.
Post to The Secretary, PO Box 31 529 Milford 0741